Friday, October 23, 2009

This is Just Wierd...


Shoes- Target, Leggings-aerie, Dress- Ross, Belt- Goodwill, Necklace-Delia's, Bracelets- Tibetan Peace Bracelets

No, not the outfit. It's one of my favorites actually. What's weird is how you can have a dress for years and nobody will notice it until the random random day when you wear it out of season. Almost everyone I talked to today complemented this dress even though I had worn it several times before. One of my friends said it was because everyone seems to favor the color gray this winter and thus a bright color really catches their attention. I suppose, but shouldn't bright colors always catch your attention? I'm not complaining, just surprised.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I promise to return the favor!

avec <3,
Bonnie Klyde