Monday, February 9, 2009

Her Mod Mod Teen World

I will never tire of the mod look. The clean lines and simple geometry will never go out of style. It's also a very young style with it's vibrant and stark colors and short hemlines. You couldn't go wrong! Here are some of my favorite mod dresses.


DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT condone wearing this dress with those tights. It's dreadful. As for the dress it's so cute. I love a good peter pan collar and the ascot is adorable! Peter Pan Collar Dress with Pop-Art Ascot - Vintage Dadadress- $129


The pattern of this dress will put you in a trance. It's simple but it definately makes the dress pop. Ballet Necklines look good on everyone. Golden Chrysanthemum Dress - ModCloth- $85


Ooooh stark contrast color. The black and white color hightens the clean line while the yellow brings on the youth. Crouquet Dress - Dadadress- $89

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I promise to return the favor!

avec <3,
Bonnie Klyde