Friday, June 26, 2009

The Hot House: An Obsession with Florals

The Hot House: An Obsession With Florals


Counterclockwise from top left: Missoni floral Silk Scarf-$50, BB Dakota Floral Shop Dress-$70, F21 Spring Floral Bangle-$5.80, Lily Pulitzer Brie Dress-$298, Dr Martens Floral 1460-$128, Modcloth Hanging Gardens Minidress-$50, Artwork: All Georgia O'Keefe
I adore flowers. My favorite is any kind of Lily. Recently, I have been mourning the discontinuation of my favorite Soap, Lush's Lily Savon. It kept me and my bathroom smelling like lilies all day (it was way fragrant). To me, floral clothing always feels fresh. It keeps me from wilting in the summer heat. It's the epitome of archtypal feminine beauty. Ethereal, delicate, and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I promise to return the favor!

avec <3,
Bonnie Klyde