Saturday, May 23, 2009

AERIE SALE!!!!

Aerie lingerie definately trumps VS Pink for affordable, adorable skivies. The thing is, I've never been into logo-flashing so the thought of being a walking billboard for Victoria's Secret anytime I must remove the bottom portion of my outfit is less than enchanting. Don't get me wrong though, go there for bras, but trust the lower half to Aerie. For a limited time pick up 7 of your favorite styles online for $25. Get it while it's hot! Here are my favorites:



These are what one might call "coquettish" Sure, I could just say flirty but there's a classic heir about these that lend a little something extra. Summer Floral Softest Tanga



I am a huge fan of these! Their fit is fantastic and they are pretty but not trashy. Lace Tanga

High-contrast black and white gives anything a dramatic kick. You are no shrinking violet. Floral String Thong

Have I ever mentioned how much I love ruffles? Ruffles Lowkini





So romantic! Tres adorable! Bloomers


The print is eccentric and wild. I like it. Palms Lace Thong

If the maxi dress can come back, so can tie-dye. Ruffle Back Tie-Dye Lowkini
All: Aerie-$12.50 each, all for $25

1 comment:

  1. I have a penchant for pretty underwear & lingerie! Especially lace ;]

    Bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I promise to return the favor!

avec <3,
Bonnie Klyde