Sunday, May 10, 2009

Paloma and Gnocchi or How to find One's Voice.

Paloma and Gnocchi


Dress: Splendid-$44; Belt: AE-$24.95; Gladiators: Juicy Coutoure Jackie Gladiator-$195; Nirvana From the Muddy Banks of Wishkah-$9.49; Veruca Salt American Thighs-$8.97; Book: Macmillan-$18;Mag: Bust-$19.95 for one year's subscription
My friend Mira was partially right when she said to not even attempt second semester junior year. While these last few weeks of school are incredibly hectic, the knowledge that soon I will be sitting in the sun, reading my favorite mags, blogging, and listening to my favorite songs with some gnocchi and my guitar, Paloma is very exciting. Whenever I need to relax the first thing I try to do is sit at my piano, take out Paloma, sing, and eat gnocchi. I call it my Paloma and gnocchi ritual and nothing puts me more at ease. I urge everyone to find one of their own. Seriously, you feel rejuvenated, empowered, and very inspired. So take some time for yourself, carpe diem, and find your voice.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, gnocchi and Paloma! That's so cute! Great post and hang in there, summer's just around the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those gladiators are so cute!
    Kisses
    Su

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I promise to return the favor!

avec <3,
Bonnie Klyde